- Heirloom Marriage Big Brandy Like Prince Harry and Meghan’s exciting royal match, here is another thrilling cross between two 19th century favorite tomatoes. Rich, tangy flavor. Compact, sturdy plant gives earlier yield. Semi-determinate vines.
- Italian Heirloom “One of the most productive varieties.” Deep red oblong fruit, full of tomato flavor and ready at mid-season. Indeterminate.
- Super Sauce Wow— One fruit can fill a 8 oz. jar! When it’s time to process tomatoes and you don’t want to mess around, this is the variety you need. GIANT Roma-type fruit, great flavor, indeterminate.
- Jaune Flamme Golden orange French heirloom. Many 2-3 oz. fruits with an excellent flavor. Great for drying, retains its color. Indeterminate.
- Isis Candy Cherry Complex blast of sweetness and fruitiness. Red fruit marbled with gold. Trusses of 6-8 fruits on vining plants.
- Black Plum Russian heirloom with early large yields. Small tasty Roma-type fruits that are deep red with brownish shoulders. Great for fresh eating. Indeterminate.