PANDEMIC VIRUS SAFETY
Our hearts go out to everyone affected by Covid
Let's all do our part to beat this virus!
- Please Mask Up during your visit to Squire House (as mandated by Governor's Executive Order 20-81).
- Children love our gardens, but should remain with parents while visiting and masks are required for children over 2.
- High-touch surfaces and checkout areas are disinfected often. Hand sanitizer is available.
- Social distancing from other shoppers and staff is expected-- thank you for being considerate of others.
- Please postpone your visit if you are ill, have any symptoms or have been exposed to Covid 19.
- We offer a no-contact option of pre-paid orders for curbside pick up for high risk shopper or anyone that would like it.
The staff at Squire House cares greatly about creating a safe experience for your visit.
We are working hard to adapt to changing conditions.
Thank you for the continued support of our small business. –Martin Stern
Postpone Your Visit Inside
If you are ill, have symptoms or have been exposed to Covid 19
Everyone Mask Up
As mandated by Governor's Executive Order 20-81
Inside Capacity Limit 6
One Way Route Back to Front. Enter at back door, pay at front, exit at front door.
Please limit your group to 2 shoppers. If you are not shopping, please wait outside.
Social Distance 6 ft from Others. Please be patient and considerate.
Everyone Use Hand Sanitizer before shopping
Stations at front and back door
Located at Town Square Park, 1/2 block south
The display gardens are open to the public during shop hours. Visitors may stroll the paths and enjoy the garden beauty spring through fall. During normal times, we welcome tour groups and garden clubs and rent the garden for wedding ceremonies and events. No large groups during Covid.
Squire House is your plant nursery destination May through October. We select the best local and regional plant offerings from specialty growers. Experts at the challenges of northern gardening, our trained staff can answer your question and help you make the right plant choices. We choose from responsible growers using sustainable practices and we are concerned with pollinator health, avoiding plants grown with harmful herbicides and pesticides.
Special events are normally offered 'year round at Squire House. Winter garden talks, Valentine's Concert, March Art Show and more! Things are on hold due to virus precautions, but stay tuned to Facebook or register for the Squire House E-Newsletter to receive store updates, plant and event information.
Custom landscape plans and garden designs from the experts at Squire House save you time and money.
Call for more information and pricing for work next season in 2021.
651-436-8080 or send an email.
Garden Designers Martin Stern and Kathleen Oss